We just need a few simple things from you prior to your service:
- If we are only cleaning your outside windows, please make sure all windows and doors are shut tightly and locked up. We wouldn’t want to get any water inside your house!
- If we are only cleaning your outside windows. Some outside screens need to be removed from the inside of your home. If this is how your screens are, please contact our office so we can coordinate the screen removal with you.
- Please make sure your pets are inside during the service. We don’t offer pet bathing, so you’ll have to call someone else for that! 😊
- We will need access to a functional exterior water source.
- If we are cleaning your interior windows and you have any valuable items on your window sills or near your windows, it would be a good idea to move them to a safe place prior to our arrival.
- Please move outdoor furniture a couple of feet away from any windows and doors you would like cleaned. That will give our technicians room to work.
In order to stay on schedule, we do work in light rain situations.
We find that it’s rare for rain to affect clean windows.
ATX Soft Wash is not responsible or liable for any of the following conditions or situations:
- Pre existing damage to siding, windows, frames, sills or screens, including but not limited to:
- Scratches, scrapes, etc.
- Torn, bent or loose screens
- Oxidized frames, sills or screens
- Cracked or damaged glass
General window cleaning service does not include removal of the following (these items may be removable at an additional charge, please speak with our office for more details):
- Excessive hard water staining
- Mineral deposits, including rust stains
- Silicone, glue, caulk or other adhesive residue
- Paint over spray, splatters, drips or brush marks
- Mortar, concrete, or other hard debris